Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 400+ events in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009, Markets Groups brings together the investment management community for an unparalleled thought leadership experience that provides a platform for peer-to-peer learning, idea sharing, and networking.
Our Forums present a unique opportunity to link together asset managers and investors to achieve premium return on time and investment. Through our portfolio of conferences, we work to meet the dynamic needs of our specialized audiences across the geographies we serve.
Markets group has grown into the largest and most successful conference organizer in the world with over 100 professionals operating out of New York, London, and Singapore.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive and ambitious individual to join our Investor Relations team. The Investor Relations Associate will use sales outreach methods to maintain and expand a network of relationships to support our successful portfolio of existing conferences for one of our five verticals of business (Alternatives, Institutional Finance, Real Estate, Private Equity and Private Wealth).
- Source and secure leading speakers and attendees to ensure that all key industry influencers are represented
- Schedule and lead in person and phone meetings with speakers
- Write, research, edit conference agendas and supporting marketing content
- Partner with graphic design to create and update conference materials
- Onsite conference management including attendee registration, managing vendors and event set up
The ideal candidate will have
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage their time to meet tight deadlines
- Desire to learn and work as part of a team
- Ability to travel to conferences
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite
- Familiarity with basic financial concepts is a plus