Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 400+ events in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009, Markets Groups brings together the investment management community for an unparalleled thought leadership experience that provides a platform for peer-to-peer learning, idea sharing, and networking.
Our Forums present a unique opportunity to link together asset managers and investors to achieve premium return on time and investment. Through our portfolio of conferences, we work to meet the dynamic needs of our specialized audiences across the geographies we serve.
Markets group has grown into the largest and most successful conference organizer in the world with over 100 professionals operating out of New York, London, and Singapore.
The Client Relations Manager’s main duties are to assist in the support of the firm’s sponsorship team in expanding their business development efforts and retaining clients. In addition, the role includes on-site event assistance and opportunities for client engagement and conference or client travel.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop a strategic and tactical plan to achieve the desired annual revenue targets.
- Manage and prioritize all opportunities to enhance client relationships and accelerate the decision-making process that will grow revenue through increased utilization.
- Strategize with client account leads on a weekly basis on all opportunities to ensure solutions are being effectively sold; accurately forecast respective opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the sales process and product and service value propositions.
- Update CRM Database and related applications to ensure accuracy of all relevant client and prospect information.
- Work with the sponsorship sales manager to complete requests for proposals/information in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Supporting client contact on strategic accounts including facilitating investor meetings, collecting event deliverables and executing sponsorship deliverables.
- Conduct initial investor outreach by telephone and e-mail to secure calls and/or meetings with clients’ key prospects.
- Schedule, manage and execute all client and prospect calls, meetings and events including the preparation and follow up on behalf of the client; attend and schedule client and prospect meetings and conference calls for team managers.
- Organize, produce and manage collateral materials necessary for any conferences
- Exceptional communication skill with knowledge of proper grammar, sentence syntax and communication etiquette. Fluency in English (both verbal and written) required.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and driven.
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively, skilled at prioritization and problem solving; Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and focus, committed to contributing new and original ideas;