Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 400+ events in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009, Markets Groups brings together the investment management community for an unparalleled thought leadership experience that provides a platform for peer-to-peer learning, idea sharing, and networking.
Our Forums present a unique opportunity to link together asset managers and investors to achieve premium return on time and investment. Through our portfolio of conferences, we work to meet the dynamic needs of our specialized audiences across the geographies we serve.
Markets group has grown into the largest and most successful conference organizer in the world with over 100 professionals operating out of New York, London, and Singapore.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive and ambitious individual to join our Investor Relations team. The Program Associate will help manage and execute comprehensive investor relations strategies. They will also provide administrative support to Program Manager and Investor Relations Team.
- Source production leads and store on Pipedrive
- Assist the Production team in arranging investor meetings.
- Initiate panel call process and lead panel call scheduling
- Develop knowledge of Markets Group and its services, its strengths and unique selling points.
- Prepare documents such as deliverables for the app, holding slides and update website/apps for each events
- Create a seamless Roundtable sign-ups
- Create sponsor passes and tickets additions to the ML
- Proficiency in computer technologies such as word processing and spreadsheet software
- Adept at juggling different tasks simultaneously and prioritize projects efficiently
- Well-organized and self-sufficient as this is a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills