Markets Group is an executive forum organizer with a track record of 400+ events in over 20 countries. Founded in 2009, Markets Groups brings together the investment management community for an unparalleled thought leadership experience that provides a platform for peer-to-peer learning, idea sharing, and networking.
Our Forums present a unique opportunity to link together asset managers and investors to achieve premium return on time and investment. Through our portfolio of conferences, we work to meet the dynamic needs of our specialized audiences across the geographies we serve.
Markets group has grown into the largest and most successful conference organizer in the world with over 100 professionals operating out of New York, London, and Singapore.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyse market research and customers’ behaviour. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyse quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field